Reptoid

Wolski or Schremp?

292 posts in this topic

Wolski is the best offensive player in the OHL lately, he has 24 points in his last 10 games, Schremp has 21.

Wolski had a slow start in the OHL but remember he played 9 games with the Avs before playing Bramton.. It take some time to adjust to the team and playing your best hockey.

Wolski is the best offensive player in the OHL lately, he has 24 points in his last 10 games, Schremp has 21.

Wolski had a slow start in the OHL but remember he played 9 games with the Avs before playing Bramton.. It take some time to adjust to the team and playing your best hockey.

Exactly.. I like Wolski more, but Both are stellar offensive talents.

Schremp looks great, there's no doubt about it.

However, London is a stacked team and Wolski is pretty much the only thing going on in Brampton.

If curious how well Schremp will do on a line that's not as talented as the one he's with now.

I think because of the talent descrepancies between their respective clubs it's really hard to tell what Schremp is capable of. At the moment he looks unstoppable but so have quite a few junior talents until they got a taste of the NHL and 2nd-3rd line teammates.

Schremp isn't very good defensively from what I hear (i haven't seen him enough to make judgement). He's having a great year, like Dario said, but he plays on a stacked line. Wolski is basically carrying Brampton offensively. I think either would have been good choices, but I'm happy with Wolski as it stands.

I personally think Schremp is overrated.

Seeing him at the world juniors I saw a guy who could be a complete parrallel to Cliff Ronning. All kinds of talent and goals in Junior but never really panned out that way in the NHL.

I think Wolski will have a longer, better and more successful career than Schremp.

From what some people are saying he'll either be boom or bust, Schremp that is. And who knows how that will turn out with him being drafted to the Oilers.

I like both but Wolski is already one of my favorites. I remember meeting him and asking him how to pronounce his name correctly, just to make sure. Hes very nice.

Both will have good NHL carreers IMO, both lack defensive play. From what I saw from Wolski in the NHL, he had some trouble to adjust to the speed of the NHL, was a little bit too shy, but still go 6 points in 9 games, played way better in the last days with the Avs.

This year should give him more confidence, a good choice to let him back to juniors IMO. As for Schremp, I think he will be a good player too, really difficult to tell who will be the better player in the NHL.

Wojtek wolski 21st overall. Rob schremp 25 overall. Were we right to pick wolski, Schremp looks like the real deal to me.

What I have been hearing is Schremp has an attitude.

That's it for Schremp if he's been drafted by the Oilers. Shame that his career will be down the drain all too quickly.

On a serious note, Wolski has been better in this half of the season. 3 player of the months in a row. Not bad at all...

IMHO Wolski benefited from his small stint with the Avs. He knows what the game is like and what he needs to do to be in the NHL next year...That will give him an edge on Schremp. Plus Wolski knows he can play at the NHL level. I'd stick with Wolski!

IMHO  Wolski benefited from his small stint with the Avs.  He knows what the game is like and what he needs to do to be in the NHL next year...That will give him an edge on Schremp.  Plus Wolski knows he can play at the NHL level. I'd stick with Wolski!

You're forgetting the Oilers played Schremp in some NHL games to before returning him to London.

IMHO  Wolski benefited from his small stint with the Avs.  He knows what the game is like and what he needs to do to be in the NHL next year...That will give him an edge on Schremp.  Plus Wolski knows he can play at the NHL level. I'd stick with Wolski!

You're forgetting the Oilers played Schremp in some NHL games to before returning him to London.

How many did he get...games that is? I know Wolski played all pre-season and then 9 during the season.

I tried digging around the internet and can't find the exact number of pre-season and regular season games he played in for the Oilers. Seem to recall he was sent back to London just a few days before Wolski went back to Brampton. Sorry.

i really dont know a whole lot about the other guy, just alittle ive heard here and there, but i am glad they picked wolski, i liek the guy, on and off the ice, i remember the story about him being in jail the night before the draft or something. beacuse he got into a fight with a guy who was doing stuff he shoudlnt be to a girl, and he stood up for her, ever since i heard that story i have liked wolski

i really dont know a whole lot about the other guy, just alittle ive heard here and there, but i am glad they picked wolski, i liek the guy, on and off the ice, i remember the story about him being in jail the night before the draft or something. beacuse he got into a fight with a guy who was doing stuff he shoudlnt be to a girl, and he stood up for her, ever since i heard that story i have liked wolski

if thats true i am glad we picked him.

it is, beacuse i remember when the draft 1st happened everyone was going on about not knowing if it was a good idea beacuse of him being jailed the night before, and then then avs found out why, and decided they didnt care. i think hes a good guy, and has potietial to be a great player, IF he keeps pushing himself, and doesnt get a lazy attitude.

That's the first I've heard of this. Big ups if it's true, it's nice to hear about athletes hitting guys that are picking on girls rather than hitting girls.

I tried digging around the internet and can't find the exact number of pre-season and regular season games he played in for the Oilers.  Seem to recall he was sent back to London just a few days before Wolski went back to Brampton.  Sorry.

I don't recall Schremp playing this season, maybe he was in for exhibition games?

I tried digging around the internet and can't find the exact number of pre-season and regular season games he played in for the Oilers.  Seem to recall he was sent back to London just a few days before Wolski went back to Brampton.  Sorry.

I don't recall Schremp playing this season, maybe he was in for exhibition games?

i remeber him playing at the very beginning of the year he had a goal but he wasnt anything speical

I believe it was his girlfriend and not just "some girl"...but, on that note, that is the only reason we were able to get Wolski. If that hadnt happened he was set to go top 15 or something I believe..