Reptoid

Wolski or Schremp?

292 posts in this topic

both are pathetic defensively..............wolski is more of a power forward goal scorer..............schremp (sp)? is more of a finnesse centerman...........they will play different roles in the NHL.............but now Wolski.............3 years................Schremp.

Schremp looks great, there's no doubt about it.

However, London is a stacked team and Wolski is pretty much the only thing going on in Brampton.

If curious how well Schremp will do on a line that's not as talented as the one he's with now.  

I think because of the talent descrepancies between their respective clubs it's really hard to tell what Schremp is capable of.  At the moment he looks unstoppable but so have quite a few junior talents until they got a taste of the NHL and 2nd-3rd line teammates.

kinda how Ovie did better than other rookies cuz he was the only talent on that team... Semin should be good this year though

Some guy was making fun of Wolski's girlfriend so he punched the dude off a porch.

Ha...that makes me laugh... :lol:

haha, there's a lesson for everyone, dont **** with Wolski's girlfriend :wink:

Some guy was making fun of Wolski's girlfriend so he punched the dude off a porch.

Ha...that makes me laugh... :lol:

haha, there's a lesson for everyone, dont **** with Wolski's girlfriend :wink:

Yea! Don't **** with me!...Kidding...really...I am...

*insert random comment from BR here*

*insert random comment from BR here*

Cinnamon Sticks.

Edit-No, scratch that....Wolski is hot. Yeah, that's better. As you were.

Wolski? ... Wolski ??? lol :lol::lol::lol:

Wolski is playing full-time in the NHL and producing at an NHL level.

Schremp is playing full-time in the OHL and producing at an OHL level.

Wolski was the better choice IMO

If Schremp was playing on the Oils top line he'd have as many points as wolski

If he's so great the Oil woulda called him up and not picked Nedved off waivers.

If he's so great the Oil woulda called him up and not picked Nedved off waivers.

Owned. Especially since, the oil aren't exactly the greatest team in the league. They are clearly saying he wouldn't help the team in their current state.

I can't believe that this thread is still going. I posted it like a year ago. :D

Yes Wolski is a better team guy than Schremp I live in London and saw him play he has skills but is a terrible team mate his attitude is terrible and he feels he is owed something by everyone.

I thought Schremp was a better pick over Wolski.

Wolski was lazy with no work ethic until two years ago.

As for Wolski being a team guy... LOL... I can tell you're from London and not near Brampton.

Wolski still hasn't proven him self in my eyes. Sure he had some points, but he still has that lazy trait in him. needs to use his body.

As for Wolski being a team guy... LOL... I can tell you're from London and not near Brampton.

He sounds much like a pick of the HABS in Sergie Kostitsyn many HABS fans think he is the next coming and after watching him play often he takes nights off and isn't really a team guy they all say look at his point production but hell playing with Kane and Hunter et al how could you not put up big numbers. I didn't care for Schremp either he was all about himself and oh so arrogant.

He sounds much like a pick of the HABS in Sergie Kostitsyn many HABS fans think he is the next coming and after watching him play often he takes nights off and isn't really a team guy they all say look at his point production but hell playing with Kane and Hunter et al how could you not put up big numbers. I didn't care for Schremp either he was all about himself and oh so arrogant.

Anyone have Wolski's points before and after he played with Luch Aquino