Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hejdukrocks

Monthly Wallpaper/Calendar Thread - 2013-14

213 posts in this topic

Awesome, thanks man. I've been meaning to change my desktop background for the longest time.

And your sig hopefully...  :whistling:

Awesome, thanks man. I've been meaning to change my desktop background for the longest time.

And your sig hopefully...  :whistling:

I'll get a new one from smurf once all the teams design their new logos and stuff.

First time I've ever made anything like this but since I'm decent with photoshop I wanted to give it a shot.

It's more of a banner than a wallpaper. If anyone is looking for cover photo's for their facebook...I've been into making those lately.

Not the best but I did kindof throw it together in an hour.

28a28h3.jpg

That looks really good. You picked some good pictures, and I like the photo effects you added. Only thing that's weird is that the background looks slightly pink on my monitor and the team logos are a bit washed out (like LA is tough to tell which logo it's supposed to be)...not sure if that's my settings or just how it's supposed to look. 

Yeah it's supposed to look "vintage" lol. I definetly need more practice.

Just finished working on this though! Here's a background for you Stastny/USA fans :)

35224hf.jpg

First time I've ever made anything like this but since I'm decent with photoshop I wanted to give it a shot.

It's more of a banner than a wallpaper. If anyone is looking for cover photo's for their facebook...I've been into making those lately.

28a28h3.jpg

I do not see any file attached to your post.  Obviously I must be the only one.  Can someone help me with what I am missing?

28a28h3.jpg

I do not see any file attached to your post.  Obviously I must be the only one.  Can someone help me with what I am missing?

Click on the picture to get it to display full size. Then right-click on the full size picture and pick "save image as..." (at least, that's what the option is in Chrome, it might be different in other browsers). It will create a file wherever you save the picture. You can do that with pretty much any image posted online.

28a28h3.jpg

Click on the picture to get it to display full size. Then right-click on the full size picture and pick "save image as..." (at least, that's what the option is in Chrome, it might be different in other browsers). It will create a file wherever you save the picture. You can do that with pretty much any image posted online.

Maybe I made my comment to complicated.  With the POS Windows Explorer THERE IS NO PICTURE.  That is my problem.

Wish to share my AVS calendar November games 2013 for you real fan up there. Enjoy !

2s6vfgx.jpg

Cheers 1

Awesome Calendar! Just a suggestion, you should add the game time somewhere over or under the logo. Thanks though!

Awesome Calendar! Just a suggestion, you should add the game time somewhere over or under the logo. Thanks though!

Thank you. I will do another version including your suggestion. Also I will add ET (Eastern time) for us fan down east.

Cheers !

Thank you. I will do another version including your suggestion. Also I will add ET (Eastern time) for us fan down east.

Cheers !

As promised, here is a new version of my calendar for November 2013 including games starting time.

xoh3rb.jpg

Perhaps the "Varlamov Arrested" special note isn't a great idea. Yeah, it was news, but not really in the celebratory spirit of the picture and the other facts.

But aside from that it looks really good. Also, I like your sig. Do you own those signed photos or did you find them online?

Perhaps the "Varlamov Arrested" special note isn't a great idea. Yeah, it was news, but not really in the celebratory spirit of the picture and the other facts.

But aside from that it looks really good. Also, I like your sig. Do you own those signed photos or did you find them online?

Thanks for your comments. You right about the ''Varlomov Arrested'' which do not fit with the celebratory spirit. Note taken for my December version.

About my sig, all pictures found on the AVS web site. I wish that I had those signed pictures. If you wish I can make you a very original sig, just let me know what you would like in your sig and I will create you something.

Cheers !

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0