#141 AvsBabe

AvsBabe

Pee Wee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 192 posts
  • LocationBoulder, CO

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:46 PM

Gave Downie a shout-out for March. I just borrowed some fabulous pictures from the Denver Post (http://photos.denver...-25-2012/30384/) and spliced the calendar over them. Nothing much, and they're not screen-sized, but thought you all might appreciate.

Attached Files

Posted Image

#142 COLSAKIC19

COLSAKIC19

Minors

• Avs Fans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:46 PM

This needs more action.

000_zpsebbb03b8.png

All hail Nate the Great!

#143 Sethro109

Sethro109

1st Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,525 posts
  • LocationCentennial

Posted 06 August 2012 - 11:30 PM

As Always, I only made and added the calenders and maybe some resizing. All credit for the Wallpapers belong elsewhere.
Posted Image
(Fixed)

Posted Image
Don't know if there's going to be a season or not, but here are some wallpapers for right side users/PC'rs anyway. Rest of season and maybe some left side users/mac ones coming up soon.

eobe.png

I stole this Sig from the interwebz.

#144 AarifDeenReport

AarifDeenReport

1st Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,599 posts
  • LocationDetroit Mi.

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:35 AM

Thank you! Great job as always. But on the Varly October wallpaper, there is a slight mixup. Opening night should be the Blues and the 25th should be the Blue Jackets. Slight mistake, no big deal ;)
Posted Image

My name is Aarif Mohie El-Deen. I am currently studying Journalism at University of Michigan with hopes of reaching my dream as an NHL reporter and/or writer. I tweet hockey on a regular basis @AarifDeenReport. Please follow me if you're a regular twitter user. I also blog regulary on hockeybuzz. Look out for numerous blogs to be released over the coming weeks of the season.

I've been a part of the Avalanche Forum Family since 2006. I was formerly known as 40mareksvatos, 19joesakic, 94ryansmyth, Canadian21AvsGuy, and now I'm AarifDeenReport. Many of you know me from one of my past usernames. Thanks for reading, and GO AVS GO!

#145 Sethro109

Sethro109

1st Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,525 posts
  • LocationCentennial

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:46 PM

Whops, Thanks for the catch i will fix it, But the Avs website NHL.com and TSN.ca all say the game on the 25 is the Blues.

eobe.png

#146 AarifDeenReport

AarifDeenReport

1st Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,599 posts
  • LocationDetroit Mi.

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:14 PM

Whops, Thanks for the catch i will fix it, But the Avs website NHL.com and TSN.ca all say the game on the 25 is the Blues.

hmm you're right. They're both Blues. I thought one of them was blue jackets. But yea both are blues.
Posted Image

My name is Aarif Mohie El-Deen. I am currently studying Journalism at University of Michigan with hopes of reaching my dream as an NHL reporter and/or writer. I tweet hockey on a regular basis @AarifDeenReport. Please follow me if you're a regular twitter user. I also blog regulary on hockeybuzz. Look out for numerous blogs to be released over the coming weeks of the season.

I've been a part of the Avalanche Forum Family since 2006. I was formerly known as 40mareksvatos, 19joesakic, 94ryansmyth, Canadian21AvsGuy, and now I'm AarifDeenReport. Many of you know me from one of my past usernames. Thanks for reading, and GO AVS GO!

#147 Sethro109

Sethro109

1st Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,525 posts
  • LocationCentennial

Posted 17 August 2012 - 03:12 PM

Due to recent news. This is starting to look all the more pointless, but my boredom knew no bounds today. So here is December for lefties and righties.

Posted Image

Posted Image

eobe.png

#148 Avaholic03

Avaholic03

Hall Of Famer

• Avs Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,665 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 17 August 2012 - 03:34 PM

That December one is your best one yet. Two very enthusiastic thumbs up!! Let's hope they're playing hockey by then.
Tired of arguing about the same topics? Want to get to know your fellow Avs fans?
Head over to the Beyond Hockey section and hang out without all the bitterness.
Remember to check your baggage at the door.

#149 TheMerchant

TheMerchant

Alternate Captain

• Avs Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,722 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:20 PM

The Hejduk one is phenomenal. Nice work man.

Heh heh heh, thank you.

#150 AarifDeenReport

AarifDeenReport

1st Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,599 posts
  • LocationDetroit Mi.

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:00 PM

can anybody take a stab at this?
Posted Image

#151 Sethro109

Sethro109

1st Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,525 posts
  • LocationCentennial

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:09 PM

Updated for the new scheduled, Started in February. As always the awesome wallpapers are not done by me. I only add in the calenders.
Posted Image

Posted Image

eobe.png

#152 Anemic_Royaltea

Anemic_Royaltea

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,771 posts
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:38 PM

That Duke wallpaper is rad excellent, but why-oh-why would a person apply a texture to Landy's body?

#153 AvsBabe

AvsBabe

Pee Wee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 192 posts
  • LocationBoulder, CO

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:48 PM

Yeah I gotta say I like the first one you did better but the layout of the Lando one works better for my computer. Either way they're both awesome so thanks!!
Posted Image

#154 Sethro109

Sethro109

1st Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,525 posts
  • LocationCentennial

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:31 PM

I'm always on the lookout for new Avalanche wallpapers. So if you come across one you'd think look good for a calender please post it here. If you have a wallpaper you'd prefer over the Landy (or any of them) one, I can easily add the calender to it.

eobe.png

#155 TheMerchant

TheMerchant

Alternate Captain

• Avs Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,722 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:07 PM

I'm always on the lookout for new Avalanche wallpapers. So if you come across one you'd think look good for a calender please post it here. If you have a wallpaper you'd prefer over the Landy (or any of them) one, I can easily add the calender to it.

OT, but I gotta give you a shoutout for your sig. P4 is the best JRPG made in the last decade.

Heh heh heh, thank you.

#156 Sethro109

Sethro109

1st Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,525 posts
  • LocationCentennial

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:26 PM

OT, but I gotta give you a shoutout for your sig. P4 is the best JRPG made in the last decade.

I missed this post.

Thanks I think that my new 2nd favorite JRPG right behind Tales of Vesparia.

eobe.png

#157 Sethro109

Sethro109

1st Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,525 posts
  • LocationCentennial

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:34 PM

Just in time for march here are the new calendars for lefties and righties. As always I didn't make the awesomely beautiful wallpapers i only made the calendars and added them to the awesomely beautiful wallpapers.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cheers. Go AVS!

eobe.png

#158 TheMerchant

TheMerchant

Alternate Captain

• Avs Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,722 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:48 PM

I missed this post.

Thanks I think that my new 2nd favorite JRPG right behind Tales of Vesparia.

Vesperia was a brilliant game. Probably the best JRPG of this generation.

Heh heh heh, thank you.

#159 AvsBabe

AvsBabe

Pee Wee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 192 posts
  • LocationBoulder, CO

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:48 PM

Just in time for march here are the new calendars for lefties and righties. As always I didn't make the awesomely beautiful wallpapers i only made the calendars and added them to the awesomely beautiful wallpapers.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cheers. Go AVS!

Awesome, thanks. I'm digging the Landeskog one. Way cooler than the one for last month, if you ask me.
Posted Image

#160 DuchOven

DuchOven

Juniors

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:14 PM

one for april? o.O pleeeeeeeeease :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Avs Alert
ColoradoAvalanche.com is the official Web site of the Colorado Avalanche. Colorado Avalanche and ColoradoAvalanche.com are trademarks of Colorado Avalanche, LLC. NHL, the NHL Shield, the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup and NHL Conference logos are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P. Copyright © 1999-2013 Colorado Avalanche Hockey Team, Inc. and the National Hockey League. All Rights Reserved.