hejdukrocks

Random Discussion Cafe

9,480 posts in this topic

Grrr I was posting just as you cleaned it! Good thing for copy and paste. :P

Target is coming to Canada!!! They took over Zellers a while ago. I'm not expecting a Target to come very close to me though, probably Halifax.

Target is an evil store. You plan to stop in to buy mascara and a gallon of milk, and leave with $150 worth of stuff you didn't know you needed. I <3 it.

I do that at Walmart already. Well, maybe not $150 but definitely more than I had intended.

I can't wait to get into a Target. So excited! Hopefully one comes closer than 3 hours away. There's a Zellers in the neighboring town 30 minutes away so I'm crossing my fingers.

Oh wow. I didn't know we'd ever get a clean RDC anymore. That's cool though...I didn't read the last 50 or so pages of the old RDC because it got too long and now that I'm working, it's harder to catch up when I get home.

Jen: I can't believe you're excited about Target. I worked there for ~6 years (high school and college), and it is an evil, evil place. I absolutely hate the color red now.

Of course I'm excited about Target! I've never been in one, I've heard they're better than Walmart. I love Walmart, so Target must be heaven!

Walmart's cheaper.

Yes, but if you go there, you have to put up with the type of people who shop at Walmart. As much as I hate Target, at least it's a tiny bit higher class (it sure helps that they don't sell guns :P )

Target has some really awesome clothes too, doesn't it?

Better than Wal Mart for certain. I like their housewares better.

A03 I can imagine, after working at one, that you would think Target is evil, I think that inevitable!

Yeah I figured it would be nice to have a clean RDC, we cleaned it out more often on the old platform because it was so darn slow, but we don't seem to have that problem here. At least not yet.

I owe you money Nay, don't let me forget. I'll do it tomorrow. I have to get to bed, stupid 8:15am lab tomorrow.

Well beyond hockey is getting a spring cleaning a few weeks early. I like it. I may even bring back Clearol.

Don't give me money unless it arrives.

I'll just fib and say I got it. :P

Noooo, no party tonight! I have to go to bed!! :(

awww great A33 is here. There goes the neighborhood.

At ease soldier. I'm just passing through.

Well beyond hockey is getting a spring cleaning a few weeks early. I like it. I may even bring back Clearol.

Sweet. I just got my first paycheck today. I'll buy 50 cases.