5 replies to this topic

#1 TheOriginalSoCalAvsFan

TheOriginalSoCalAvsFan

Pee Wee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 172 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 12:23 PM

I have searched high and low and for the life of me, cannot find the Avalanche lettering and numbering font. Any assistance would be great!! Thanks

#2 Anemic_Royaltea

Anemic_Royaltea

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,685 posts
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 27 October 2011 - 12:25 PM

give me a moment.

edit - check yr messages

#3 Javris

Javris

Legend

• Avs Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,552 posts
  • LocationGlasgow, Scotland

Posted 27 October 2011 - 12:35 PM

I have a jersey template picture on my computer if it helps. Won't tell you what the name is, but will give you all letters/numbers.
VarlyDroidcopy-5.jpg 

Great things get accomplished by human energies when we're not preoccupied with our precarity (art, sport, cities, the internet, cheese), and nasty things are accomplished when we are (police states, goth rock, the atom bomb, et.all).

#4 Avaholic03

Avaholic03

Hall Of Famer

• Avs Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,277 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 27 October 2011 - 12:41 PM

I can't remember where, but I'm sure if you google something like "NHL fonts" you can find a download of the font pack.

The new BDL season is upon us!!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

#5 TheOriginalSoCalAvsFan

TheOriginalSoCalAvsFan

Pee Wee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 172 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 12:44 PM

I can't remember where, but I'm sure if you google something like "NHL fonts" you can find a download of the font pack.

Ya i tried that.. saw a bunch of stuff, but nothing that I was looking for.. I know I had seen it posted somewhere but couldnt find it..

THANKS FOR EVERYONES HELP <3 Im actually using the font for my table numbers at my wedding next month :D

#6 Javris

Javris

Legend

• Avs Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,552 posts
  • LocationGlasgow, Scotland

Posted 27 October 2011 - 12:52 PM

Here we go:
Posted Image
VarlyDroidcopy-5.jpg 

Great things get accomplished by human energies when we're not preoccupied with our precarity (art, sport, cities, the internet, cheese), and nasty things are accomplished when we are (police states, goth rock, the atom bomb, et.all).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Avs Alert
coloradoavalanche.com is the official Web site of the Colorado Avalanche. The Colorado Avalanche and coloradoavalanche.com are trademarks of the Colorado Avalanche Hockey Team, Inc.  NHL, the NHL Shield, the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup and NHL Conference logos are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P. Copyright © 1999-2013 Colorado Avalanche Hockey Team, Inc. and the National Hockey League. All Rights Reserved.